Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 24: Favorite Movie

This is a hard one. My very favorite movie, that I could probably always stand to watch no matter what mood I'm in, though, is "Funny Face". Even though I do think that clearly Fred Astaire is too old for Audrey Hepburn, I love the songs and dance numbers in this movie. Think Pink? Her rebellious bohemian dance in the beatnik den? S'Wonderful? All guaranteed to make you happy.

I thought about pretending Shutter Island was my favorite movie, because one of my friends just reminded me about this:

After he told me what an "infograph" is I drew a small version of this, and he drew it on his blackboard wall gigantically! But Shutter Island is not my favorite movie. Not at all. I'm pretty pleased that my first infograph made it onto a wall though!

PS If you can't read it, it's a drawing I did of the island with little things saying what's wrong with each part of it; the rats in the cliff wall, the lack of surfers in the ocean, the sucky ferry boat, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I was drunk when I saw Shutter Island in the theater. Didn't have any clue what was going on. But I heard from others that that would have probably been the case had I been sober anyway so no great lose there. lol

    ReplyDelete